Monday, August 13, 2012

My thoughts on Chick-fil-a Scandel

I usually stay away from commenting on controversial issues such as equal rights for gay/lesbians/and transgendered, but this is something I fell I must add my two cents to. Yes Dan Cathy stated he believes in the Biblical meaning of marriage between one Man and one Woman, but have you ever heard of a Chik-Fil-A turning away customers due to their apparent sexual orientation, or for any other reason? No, they are a company based on Christian Beliefs- hence being closed on Sundays so that their employees can worship. And you are surprised that they follow biblical principles!
That being said I think people are missing the most important part in all of this God wants us to love others as he has loved us! John 13:34 " A new commandment I give to you,that you love one another just as I have loved you." (ESV).

No comments:

Post a Comment